10 reasons why 2018 was a landmark year for Aqua-4D
As we the curtain falls on another year, we look back at some of the true highlights of a great 12 months:
1. New HQ: Finishing touches being made on company’s new 1000 m2 headquarters to be opened in March 2019, including offices and full internalizing of manufacturing as a benchmark of Swiss quality.
2. Awards: Aqua-4D was recognized as one of the 100 best PME in Switzerland (Suisse Romande) in 2018.
3. Swiss recognition: Official endorsement from the Swiss federal Technology Fund for respecting resources, water savings and greenhouse gas emission savings.
4. Investment: In November 2018, PHT announced it had raised 1.5 million Swiss Francs ($1.5m) funding from a new investor for its unique proprietary EM agricultural fertigation improvement technology, bringing total funding to date for the company to more 4 million Swiss Francs.
5. SDGs: Across the company, we hit 11 of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals, including Life on Land, Clean Energy, Climate Action and Responsible Production.
6. International standards: Aqua-4D® Technology gained CB Certification in November 2018, providing a further boost to the company’s internationalization.
8. Validation: 30 scientific references and more than 100 Field References (many of which are to be found on our new website).
9. Cooperation: Working together with automated monitoring and agricultural consulting such as H2O Optimizer in California or top agronomists through our partner Verta Tekno in Turkey and Central Asia.
10. Global reach: Our systems are now installed in 40 countries and counting, including several new territories and some big clients in our strongholds.
So, bring on 2019! From all at Aqua-4D and Planet Horizons Technology, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.